July 28, 2012

Somehow I didn't post the info about The Versatile Blogger I received from Melissa at Teacher Treasure Hunter.
Thanks so much, Melissa!
If I have passed the award along to you...
Here are the seven rules to follow when receiving this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

2. Include a link to their blog.

3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

My 7 Random Facts:
1. I just finished making a "Movie Room" out of my son's bedroom. He moved out last Summer. It's not a huge room, but I have my own place to get away and all my movies (and crafts and school stuff) are in there.
2. I live in Florida, but HATE the Summer weather. July is miserable outside with the high humidity.
3. My daughter just got married on July 7th. The wedding was beautiful, but the preparation was stressful.
4. I taught my first 6 years at a private Montessori School. I loved it! I got certified in teaching with the Montessori Method and taught a 1st & 2nd grade combined class. My kids went to school there through Middle School. (They didn't have High School.) Then I went to public school for more money and benefits.
5. I loooove the color blue- any shade. And I really don't like Pink! My best friend who teaches next door to me, loves pink as much as I love blue. It's kind of a joke between us how much I dislike pink.
6. (Same friend as in number 5) We are in the process of setting up a blog just for the families of the students in our two classes. I have been adding buttons for kid websites they can do at home. I'll begin adding our personal info this week.
7. I got married at 18! Husband was 19. We will be married 23 years this September. Now a sI look back I realize how lucky we were, but when you know it's right, you know.
Nominating:
I have found many wonderful "new" blogs through this Newbie Blog Hop:) Here are ones I am nominating for this award:
Summer and Charles (husband and wife) at Teacher's Land
Stephanie at Back in Fourth
(I will add more new ones as I find great ones that don't already have this award.)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of making a "movie room"!! So fun!

    Thank you for leaving the sweet comment on my blog!
    Now, I can follow yours too!

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I enjoyed checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete