July 13, 2012

Common Core Math Activities



I have been looking through my Math Activities at home and organizing them by Common Core Standard. I love making my own class materials and I made some new Centers this week focusing on Common Core 1.OA8: Determine the unknown whole number in addition or subtraction equation...
I made a Center for Addition and one for Subtraction. I posted them on TeachersPayTeachers.com. I will probably also post them on Teachers Notebook.com when I get a chance. The words under the pictures above have links to the Teachers Pay Teacher page for each item. Each Center is $1.50. I have a lot of other sets that are based on the Math Common Core Standards for First Grade. I have really enjoyed making the lessons and activities. Most of them I used with my class this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment