May 1, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Sale at Teachers Notebook.com!

I wanted to let you know about a wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week Sale that will take place at TeachersNotebook.com. All of my products will be on sale for 60% off- I marked them 50% off and TeachersNotebook.com is knocking another 10% off of the prices. The sale will be from May 4th-10th. If you haven't checked out Teachers Notebook yet, I encourage you to have a look. It has a lot of great resources.


Here is a link directly to my Teachers Notebook shop "Celebrate First Grade".


I am busy working on the next Language units to fit all of the Common Core Standards. My school is giving our standardized test this week and I really see how the students can benefit from more practice in the Language Standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment